We welcome undergraduate and graduate students from around the world to apply for our program.
You must be qualified for one of the following requirements at least to be eligible to apply for our program.
1. Application Condition: College students above 18 years of age with sufficient English proficiency.
2. English Language Proficiency:
- English as mother language
- TOEFL Internet Based Test we require a minimum of 93 with minimum 20 in all skills
- IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill
- For Students in Chinese Universities successfully passed CET-4 or other equivalent/higher level standard tests
You may also be accepted into the program if you are studying at an English-speaking university. You must upload your most recent transcript as proof of enrollment
If you haven’t met any of the requirements, please contact us and we will arrange English-level test for you.
Application Process of AIS
1. One copy of passport(personal information page- passport must be valid at time of study)
2. Graduation certificates or documents proving student’s status at her university
4. Proof of English proficiency (if you are not studying in English-taught institutes)
Please email your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org .Please make sure the attachment is less than 10M. The program committee will evaluate your application and email you the result.